• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Only purchase CWTN plugin used Spells and Abilities utility? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
Is there a resource that works similarly to Allscribe but that works together with CWTN plugins? I am currently buying all spells for my level but the plugins don't use them all.

Solution
i don't know what you mean "works with" the plugins - we don't have a list of all the spells for anyone to use.

I personally buy all the spells for my toons, just in case i ever want to do something outside of what the cwtn plugins do.

imo - stop being cheap :p
i don't know what you mean "works with" the plugins - we don't have a list of all the spells for anyone to use.

I personally buy all the spells for my toons, just in case i ever want to do something outside of what the cwtn plugins do.

Solution

ok ok...i am hanging my head low in shame

Don‘t forget the plug-ins offer BYOS and BYOS Custom, so Sic brings up a very valid point. If you decide in certain situations you want to deviate from the CWTN load out, you have your whole library at your disposal.

If cash is short at early or mid levels , perhaps prioritize purchases based on whart the plug-ins need/want but in the end buying all the spell classes is not a bad idea. What I mean by spell classes is spells from different lines. For example, if you have a level 100 spell from the Mage BoltOf line there would be little value buying the level 20 spell from that line, but buying a spell from a different line would have value.

Just some ramblings late in the evening. Be well.

Don‘t forget the plug-ins offer BYOS and BYOS Custom, so Sic brings up a very valid point. If you decide in certain situations you want to deviate from the CWTN load out, you have your whole library at your disposal.

If cash is short at early or mid levels , perhaps prioritize purchases based on whart the plug-ins need/want but in the end buying all the spell classes is not a bad idea. What I mean by spell classes is spells from different lines. For example, if you have a level 100 spell from the Mage BoltOf line there would be little value buying the level 20 spell from that line, but buying a spell from a different line would have value.

Just some ramblings late in the evening. Be well.
no that is also untrue - the cwtn plugins almost exclusively only uses spells it says it has.

this is fake news

> custom byos <

it will only cast what it "knows".. can manually, send a command to do whatever you want with what's loaded.. but its not going to cast sparkly cloud of doom, if it doesnt know it.. you can cast sparkly cloud of doom, manually, or by relay command if you want and its in a gem by BYOS...

Question - Only purchase CWTN plugin used Spells and Abilities utility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back