• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - one account not logging in (1 Viewer)

Free_Sid

RedCents
495¢
one account cannot log in. When I try though the MQ2 launcher I get ( an unrecognized error occurred (3)) ....when i try through the regular launcher I get ( there was an error in completing your request)

When i try to log in to the Daybreak website to support and make a ticket I cant even log in there. I get ( Invalid Credentials)

Has this ever happened to anyone? My other accounts are fine.

today there been user reports that the login server is having a bit of a problem, and when logging in through the website, its their asset server that keeps track of user accounts and such that are being a donkey, so until they get up and to work, the dbg login both for game and website gonna be a bit wonky.

This is happening to me on one account today. It allows me to change the password but still says that. I thought maybe my account was hacked but that does not seem to be the case.

I have not gotten any suspension email and I do not play AFK but on this one account I did something last night I did not do on the other ones I play. I usually type /unload and then camp to desktop but on this account I accidentally typed /unload a second time and it came up as an unknown command. Hope that was not something they are monitoring....

This is happening to me on one account today. It allows me to change the password but still says that. I thought maybe my account was hacked but that does not seem to be the case.

I have not gotten any suspension email and I do not play AFK but on this one account I did something last night I did not do on the other ones I play. I usually type /unload and then camp to desktop but on this account I accidentally typed /unload a second time and it came up as an unknown command. Hope that was not something they are monitoring....

During one login issue they had last year, they explicitly asked users not to change their password - and if they did, they had to contact CS to fix their account (ref: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/log-in-server-issues.269872/). I hope your account isn't hosed.

During one login issue they had last year, they explicitly asked users not to change their password - and if they did, they had to contact CS to fix their account (ref: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/log-in-server-issues.269872/). I hope your account isn't hosed.

I did change it back to what it originally was. I also submitted a ticket on another account to check on it. I am hoping it is an error on their end. I have not received any suspension or ban email from them but I am not sure that they always send such an email or if they do, that they send it before they lock the account?

Yeah just fixed itself for me.

Talk about paranoia :f5:

LOL - the last time the servers had login issues I did exactly the same thing you did - thinking I got hacked and changed my password and all that. It's hard not to be paranoid these days. If hackers can shut down pipelines they can certainly mess with my EQ account!!! :p

Problem - one account not logging in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back