• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - On Berserker DPS (advices for newbies) (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
I wanted to share a discover. Don't neglect your CoV 115 spells/disc like i did, especially Composite rage which seems to me a game changer ( which isn't the rule in EQ, game on inches). Since i got my new spells (and some Hdex also) i've doubled my DPS, doubled ! It is probably obvious for most of you, but could be useful for futur readers like me.

Last edited:
Oh yeah when I hit composite I always look at the mob HPs and watch it go down by a ridiculous amount lol. Make sure you hit braxi BEFORE composite.
1634655370287.png

Here is my raid set up.

1634654886894.png

After Mangling goes down, hit Brutal, then Cleaving (with glyph of destruction), then Frenzied, then Avenging. You can use disconcerting in a group setting, but if youre going to do a Cov mission -- 10/10 use mangling.

Things to keep up is Battle Leap, Cry Carnage, and Bloodlust Aura. I don't use any clickies like Circle of Power or anything. Keep stacking HDEX. After 2500-2600 you get the 99% crit rate (some say 100%, but I still uncrit rarely @ 2720ish). Keep stacking because you want the combat effects & Accuracy. Dont switch to HSTA or HSTR.

Also make sure you get a BP that has a reduction of Brutal by 28 or 30% to keep your Brutal disc at a 10 minute cool down.

Also make a hotkey to hit Line 1: bloodfury then Line 2: magnified frenzy

For added DPS you can get an older BP that has like vicious axes or something along those lines. Current BPs are tank BPs and I dont understand it. Give me a BP that hits for 500k or something lol

Last edited:
Oh yeah when I hit composite I always look at the mob HPs and watch it go down by a ridiculous amount lol. Make sure you hit braxi BEFORE composite.
View attachment 34124

Here is my raid set up.

View attachment 34122

After Mangling goes down, hit Brutal, then Cleaving (with glyph of destruction), then Frenzied, then Avenging. You can use disconcerting in a group setting, but if youre going to do a Cov mission -- 10/10 use mangling.

Things to keep up is Battle Leap, Cry Carnage, and Bloodlust Aura. I don't use any clickies like Circle of Power or anything. Keep stacking HDEX. After 2500-2600 you get the 99% crit rate (some say 100%, but I still uncrit rarely @ 2720ish). Keep stacking because you want the combat effects & Accuracy. Dont switch to HSTA or HSTR.

Also make sure you get a BP that has a reduction of Brutal by 28 or 30% to keep your Brutal disc at a 10 minute cool down.

Also make a hotkey to hit Line 1: bloodfury then Line 2: magnified frenzy

For added DPS you can get an older BP that has like vicious axes or something along those lines. Current BPs are tank BPs and I dont understand it. Give me a BP that hits for 500k or something lol
Cannot see you primary spam setup, never put AoE dmg on that spam key ! enchanters going to be get mad and raidleads going to drop you from DZ.
can put magnified frenzy on your spam key then only have to hit bloodfury., no idea why you have 12 there

@ARHEverquest how far back do you need to go for that chest click?

Yeah EOK. I use the group one. I wouldn't stress about getting the raid one.

Cannot see you primary spam setup, never put AoE dmg on that spam key ! enchanters going to be get mad and raidleads going to drop you from DZ.
can put magnified frenzy on your spam key then only have to hit bloodfury., no idea why you have 12 there

I haven't been dropped baby. You can also do that way too with magnified.

Vindicating Volley/Shared Atavism/Shriveling Strikes/Vindicating Axe Throw/Axe of Derakor/Vindicating Frenzy/Phantom Assailant/Arclslash/Intimidation/Seething Rage/Binding Axe/Coalition

Ideally you'd time your coalition. Also should mentioned I put Braxi/Composite/Rampage/Arclash next to each other for Composite's bloodsplash & braxi. That was an older screenshot & im at work =p

If you want the old School BP clickies (which according to the cognoscenti at EQZerker are negative DPS) , you can 2 group The Droga Raid in EOK, or go back to a Tier 2 RoF raid for the Gelid one (1 groupable)

Last edited:
I am still using my BP level 105 (named "Cohort" don't know the expansion) for the clicky "Vicious Axes". I've never understood why they put a defensive click after that.

I'm sure some raid zerker was like "I'm already topping raid parses, but what I REALLY need is to be able to SWARM EXP MOBS!!!!" and then convinced the devs to make it so.

Strategy - On Berserker DPS (advices for newbies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back