• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Old raids needed (1 Viewer)

RedCents
293¢
I need to max out restless ice augment and that means i need to get raid checkmarks. I don't care about the loots, but would use the ores on alt though that is not the priority. I would be willing to compensate for the time and effort. Drinal server.

I need to max out restless ice augment and that means i need to get raid checkmarks. I don't care about the loots, but would use the ores on alt though that is not the priority. I would be willing to compensate for the time and effort. Drinal server.
That focus only works on 120 and less stuff as a fyi..

As @durango773 said, now days that aug is useless, however if you still want it it would be better posting on ECtunnel as that is where a lot of services are done.

Question - Old raids needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back