• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Ok (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
Who broke the front page? If you come forward now, I'll only kill your closest loved one and not your entire family.

I think Ming got pissed that Iso was slandering him and haxx0red the site : (

Ok I am really the one who did it.

My closest loved one is my ex-wife..... just p.m. me for her address info.

Please stop covering for the person that actually broke the site.
We all know it crashed cause Iso created a poll on the main page.
or maybe it was the principle of the school he works for....principles=evil

i was on rallos zek a total of 12 levels before i went back to PVE and the only thing i remember was a gnome necromancer in the FLOWERS of HAPINESS guild who i kept running into in qeynos hills and blackburrow, this was my first pvp fight and he always seemed to kill me, anyhow once he lured me over to some dock where a bunch of NPC's were cause he said all FoH carried a flower and he was gonna show me. then he killed me..again. i wasnt a very good barbarian warrior or a pvpr. anyone else have a bad experiance that made you leave pvp
hahahahhahaha runned do you know who did this?

I do hope you get the site up and running soon. I miss your pranks.

Ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back