• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - NULL Item with autoloot macros (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
182¢
Hi
I am currently getting the following text in the MQ2 window when I attempt to auto-loot.
SLOT IS NULL: Could not send a notification to 68 Rightmouseup
69 Rightmouseup
70 Rightmouseup

I also posted to an 11-year-old thread that had the same kind of error...

Is this being fixed?

Hi
I am currently getting the following text in the MQ2 window when I attempt to auto-loot.
SLOT IS NULL: Could not send a notification to 68 Rightmouseup
69 Rightmouseup
70 Rightmouseup

I also posted to an 11-year-old thread that had the same kind of error...

Is this being fixed?
I already responded to you in the PM you sent me.

it is unlikely the unmaintained macro from 10+ years ago that isn't in the resource library is going to be updated.

you should consider mq2autoloot as we've discussed - is there a reason why that doesn't work for you?

and since we're going back in forth in 3 places now.

the macro is not part of the library, or the VV install - it may have been in the past, but it is not currently maintained or part of the library - so if you have it it means it is either from a really old install of VV - or you downloaded it and placed it there.

it would definitely be fixable - but it isn't a maintained resource - so asking when its going to be updated is kind of a non-starter.

Well, that's not going to work, I don't use ADVLOOT in-game... Does anyone still maintain Ninjaadvloot? It is the program that is actually giving me the errors.
the in game advloot filters have to be turned off for autoloot to function - it requires unchecking "apply filters". if you haev "apply filters" checked - mq2autoloot assumes that you want to use the in game adv loot system instead.

how can I run the equivalent of cleanbags now? I also used that macro all the time. Mainly to clean autoforage junk because the cleanup misses the stuff marked as destroy often

I'm getting the same errors SLOT IS NULL: Could not send notification to 68 Rightmouseup. Everything was working fine before I did an update this afternoon. I only run KA and use it to autoloot. Loots just sitting on the bodies.

I merged this thread with the other thread by the same OP.

I moved out all the drama from the thread to fippys.

I'm going to lock this thread as it is not useful to anyone.

there is currently an mq2 issue with /itemnotify that @brainiac is very kindly looking into never mind I was wrong. - brain isn't doing anything. @eqmule is looking into it.- which is likely the issue with the NULL in slots.

Problem - NULL Item with autoloot macros
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back