• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Notification (1 Viewer)

brody

RedCents
How do you know if you win one of the free subscriptions or one of the prizes? Is it sent to your E-mail or as a PM?

If you don't have access, one day you'll log in and suddenly see you have access. Or you might get an email. Depends on the mood I'm in :P

If you already have access and have been submitting strategies, you'll see your name at the beginning of the next month in the poll. If your name is on the list, you get a free month or more. If you get 2 or more votes, you win prizes, and those you have to PM me about.

if you have a payed Subscription will it update itself every month ? you do i need to use paypal every month ?

Notification

Users who are viewing this thread

Back