• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Not working (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
hi i am new to multi boxing my problem is
i have auto loaded my group but nothing works
group won't follow any commands

i am on project lazarus server

any help will be appreciated

hi i am new to multi boxing my problem is
i have auto loaded my group but nothing works
group won't follow any commands

i am on project lazarus server

any help will be appreciated
Always good to be specific. What exactly are you trying that isn't working? Which commands?

Getting Started / Returning user
Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!
The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

not working = :mystery:

Please be descriptive in your request for help.
The folks on this site are very very helpful - but we do not read minds.

Screen shots are awesome.
What automation are you using?
What communication are you using? EQBC, Dannnet.
Is it just the Follow me/Come to me Buttons not working?
Is anything working?
Do you get any error messages?

It sounds like you're wanting to automate your characters. VV on its own won't provide you with much in the way of automating your characters. You'll have to research which automation system you want to use, then click watch from that resources overview page. You'll be able to download the resource within your RG Launcher once it has been refreshed.

Dannet allows communication between clients, click the link for commands and syntax.

I use RGMercs on live servers. I'm not sure of its and other automations compatibility with Project Lazarus. Maybe someone else will give a recommendation.

I am using very vanilla,dannet some commands work but just main char like /who or inspecting items
but any commands to other chars do nothing
As stated before, it would be really helpful if you say what commands aren't working. I see from the screenshots you're on lazarus, so you would have to use one of the macros to run your toons like kissassist or muleassist or rgmercs. CWTN plugins aren't available on emu right now so you can't use those there.

Problem - Not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back