• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - Not Even a week and people want to box on phinny on DBG Forums lol (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
Taken from DBGs site

Allow alt tab boxing, keep blocking broadcasters and 3rd party.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Riptide666, Today at 8:10 AM.

Riptide666

Elder

Along with the instancing, normal exp rates, and a 3 month unlock....

I think the above criteria would have resulted in a server launch more successful than RF and much healthier in the long run. It addresses all the issues that were driving people away from RF LJ in the first place. I would have happily invested another 3 or 4 years into a server like that. As it is, I will probably quit when my 1 month is up.

Seriously, I cannot stop laughing at this! But But But your servers are not playable unless I can box on it, I mean no one else, just me, those other people are cheaters, I just want to box 2.... People man!

I stoped reading the official eq forums years ago. All the whining and complaining about this and that nearly destroyed my fun for the best mmo of all times.
People posting there will allways find a reason to feel bad!

News - Not Even a week and people want to box on phinny on DBG Forums lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back