• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Question - NOS vs Blood-Soaked (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
So I am trying to get Kronos to support my addiction and I was wondering, do you gain a lot with Blood-Soaked over T2 NoS? I have 5 Blood-soaked pieces and I am wondering if I should sell them, take the krono and run.

So I am trying to get Kronos to support my addiction and I was wondering, do you gain a lot with Blood-Soaked over T2 NoS? I have 5 Blood-soaked pieces and I am wondering if I should sell them, take the krono and run.
So if you are able to gear multiple characters with the needed peices they have for t2 nos... I would probably sell the bloodsoaked - Personally.
That said if you are going to use that blood soaked as a primary weapon/or it has an effect thatyou cant get elsewhere... You might want to consider keeping it.

Personally I would probably take the Krono. Most of the NoS t2 stuff is so close to the blood-soaked that you probably won't even notice a difference. There are some exceptions like the pet earring.

Maybe just start farming the NoS stuff first and see how they compare.

My stance is this: I'd rather have my accounts gold than have better gear I can't equip because I don't have the krono to do it. Better to be slightly less geared and playable than slightly better geared with stuff that is unusable.

Keep in mind half of the blood soaked gear just doesn't sell, so it can be tough to keep up.

i use to try and gear all my guys in chase stuff -- now i take the kronos and run

most my team use ToL t3 gear - slowly swapping out for NoS T3

you should be fine in T2 NoS gear

Question - NOS vs Blood-Soaked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back