• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - NoS Power Level Zone? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
720¢
I know this question has probably been answered, but where is the best zone and location in NoS for power leveling? I looked but found many on lower leveling zones and such. Thanks in advance, or if you guys have a link to the thread that describes this. Thanks!

Didnt they remove the respawn in Shei?
they said they were going to, but they haven't since the last time I was in there maybe 2 weeks ago.

I like to go back to the large room and stand in the center, I'm able to get a lot of the little alien guys that you can assassinate.
otherwise I just step into the first hall face south on mq2eskay I do hunter-tank mode with an angle 120 range 1000 this covers the first 2 halls, put the rest on chase and send it on its way. (though this way has 1 pull thats a 4 pull so your tank has to be able to handle that)

Grind works well, but just getting the Shei instance and killing respawns works even better IMHO. Less risky I guess as you are not zoning in/out of the instance every 20 mins. If you have an ENC, ridiculously easy mode. BRD aoe mez only setting works great too. The mobs do hit hard for under-geared toons, so be aware of that.

Question - NoS Power Level Zone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back