• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Northrend (1 Viewer)

Arlochan

RedCents
Quick thought.... What if after the arena blows to a complete disaster, Blizz made a new addition to WoW. If you do not know what Northrend is i have made a link to a website that can help you.http://www.wowwiki.com/Northrend. Ok so i was thinking of a kind of bg where blizz sends out a player in an area where you gegt set off into wilderness. There u fight with these creatures that are spread out and the object is to survive! Also in this expansion called "The Icey Domain" you can fight a now friggin powerful arthas and his newly risen monstrous palace of doom! It requires 40 lvl 70s who must be uber in every part of their being. Just a quick idea but it sounds cool on paper so plz leave ur comments.:D

Northrend is most likely going to be a future expansion. I'm gonna have to ask you to reformat the rest of it though, because it really didn't make any sense to me.

Northrend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back