• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Idea - north ro gate item und 4 hours 10% potion for free... (1 Viewer)

Some more information would be welcome, guessing this is to do with Year of DarkPaw ?

Ok this is in the marketplace
1706781014656.png1706781827982.png

Do not know where the XP potion is.

Last edited:
The teleport item has been reported that it will not go on teleport key ring so look for fixes to come that way.

We already have the Zueria Slide that goes to No Ro. Wish they had done one we don't have.

Last edited:
The teleport item has been reported that it will not go on teleport key ring so look for fixes to come that way.

We already have the Zueria Slide that goes to No Ro. Wish they had done one we don't have.
Its for TLP's, they don't have Zueria Slide's. This drops you right at the tower.

The slide requires transition (probably), which you can't do from within the keyring. So I'm very happy to have an alternative that can be utilized without 20 clicks first.

I'm not sure why, but one of my characters isn't able to purchase this. The buy now button is grayed out and the add funds button is the only one available, though I have DB cash available and the item is free. Has anyone else run into this?

I'm not sure why, but one of my characters isn't able to purchase this. The buy now button is grayed out and the add funds button is the only one available, though I have DB cash available and the item is free. Has anyone else run into this?
For which item? The complementary adventure potion is only available to new accounts one time. Once claimed it is no longer able to be purchased.

If you mean the staff again, make sure you didn't already get it - use find and look for it in your inventory. It does not matter if your account is free or paid for the staff, its available to all accounts.

PS do not add funds.

Idea - north ro gate item und 4 hours 10% potion for free...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back