• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Noob trying to get to level 2 so I can download the launcher lol (1 Viewer)

So far so good here!

Welcome welcome! I was a member here a while ago and recently got the itch to jump back into EQ, so here I am again. Subbed for a year and looking for krono for my accounts :) You won't be disappointed by the community and help here!
I have banked a little Love, I need to turn my RED cents for the moment, and it seems like I never have enough to make an army. I am still learning, so there is that. Barbatos has been an awsome meet for me!!

Apparently I have 0.10 cents so far!! Woot!!
So Excited Flirting GIF
You can give others red cents which earns you red cents also. I give them out for helpful posts, funny posts, or posts that mean something.

Celebrate Virtual Reality GIF by MetaQuest

Yep go farm some redcents! Enjoy your bot army, and don't forget that Emu servers are a thing and a couple of them are awesome places to play without having to farm Krono.

Celebrate Virtual Reality GIF by MetaQuest

Yep go farm some redcents! Enjoy your bot army, and don't forget that Emu servers are a thing and a couple of them are awesome places to play without having to farm Krono.
My Bot army? LOL I'm far from that! I have managed to run a group of 5! Got them from Lvl2 to 31 in a day with all the Love from Bocoh!! Why do we farm Krono now? I think I have only ever had 1 before. I can't even keep track of 25k and trying to evenly distribute it LOL Some of my Toons are quite spoiled, and 1 dies a lot!! Trying to get my partner back into it. It is slow, she prefers soloing and default UI's Bless Her!! She had fun with a full group though LOL

My Bot army? LOL I'm far from that! I have managed to run a group of 5! Got them from Lvl2 to 31 in a day with all the Love from Bocoh!! Why do we farm Krono now? I think I have only ever had 1 before. I can't even keep track of 25k and trying to evenly distribute it LOL Some of my Toons are quite spoiled, and 1 dies a lot!! Trying to get my partner back into it. It is slow, she prefers soloing and default UI's Bless Her!! She had fun with a full group though LOL
It's all good, I typically only play with 6 anyway. But I lovingly call them my "bot army" because it's fun watching them decimate plane of fire instead of wondering if the cleric is AFK on bio break. ;)

IRL - Noob trying to get to level 2 so I can download the launcher lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back