• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Noob trying to get to level 2 so I can download the launcher lol (1 Viewer)

Sabasi

RedCents
776¢
So far so good here!

Welcome welcome! I was a member here a while ago and recently got the itch to jump back into EQ, so here I am again. Subbed for a year and looking for krono for my accounts :) You won't be disappointed by the community and help here!
I have banked a little Love, I need to turn my RED cents for the moment, and it seems like I never have enough to make an army. I am still learning, so there is that. Barbatos has been an awsome meet for me!!

RedCents
522¢
Apparently I have 0.10 cents so far!! Woot!!
So Excited Flirting GIF
You can give others red cents which earns you red cents also. I give them out for helpful posts, funny posts, or posts that mean something.

RedCents
1,267¢
Celebrate Virtual Reality GIF by MetaQuest

Yep go farm some redcents! Enjoy your bot army, and don't forget that Emu servers are a thing and a couple of them are awesome places to play without having to farm Krono.

Sabasi

RedCents
776¢
Celebrate Virtual Reality GIF by MetaQuest

Yep go farm some redcents! Enjoy your bot army, and don't forget that Emu servers are a thing and a couple of them are awesome places to play without having to farm Krono.
My Bot army? LOL I'm far from that! I have managed to run a group of 5! Got them from Lvl2 to 31 in a day with all the Love from Bocoh!! Why do we farm Krono now? I think I have only ever had 1 before. I can't even keep track of 25k and trying to evenly distribute it LOL Some of my Toons are quite spoiled, and 1 dies a lot!! Trying to get my partner back into it. It is slow, she prefers soloing and default UI's Bless Her!! She had fun with a full group though LOL

RedCents
1,267¢
My Bot army? LOL I'm far from that! I have managed to run a group of 5! Got them from Lvl2 to 31 in a day with all the Love from Bocoh!! Why do we farm Krono now? I think I have only ever had 1 before. I can't even keep track of 25k and trying to evenly distribute it LOL Some of my Toons are quite spoiled, and 1 dies a lot!! Trying to get my partner back into it. It is slow, she prefers soloing and default UI's Bless Her!! She had fun with a full group though LOL
It's all good, I typically only play with 6 anyway. But I lovingly call them my "bot army" because it's fun watching them decimate plane of fire instead of wondering if the cleric is AFK on bio break. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread