• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NoDrop Transfer offset? (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
Does this still exist, and does anyone have it? I'm looking the offset you put in DoCrack.ini that lets you transfer nodrop items, as long as their not in a bag on the shared bank slot.

-UnKnOwN

See this kitten?

kitty036.jpg

DEAD! Because you posted in the wrong forum!

See this one?

kitty001.jpg

Also DEAD! Because you didn't search!

LMAO that was great(the kitten thing) just out of no where bam lol, but the offset you are refering to was also done with insta click potions a while back, i rember quite a few people being suspened for it though, might not want use if you find it, prolly trackable

legend I /zone pretty much everytime I want to get anywhere, because i'm lazy like that. I'll /zone somewhere and it will chainzone past pok, haven't even got a warning or a player asking about it yet. I always have /role so they can't see me switching zones so fast. Now if something like /zone isn't trackable, then I doubt transferring nodrop items is.

I've complained to EQ CS over 5 times about missing items and such, they have no records, it's all bullshit. I mean I'm sure they have records, but they're so fucking bad. I killed a 2.0 mob, some asshole ninja looted something and I complained and they said they had no records of that being looted, OR records of the mob ever being killed.

I had screenshots of the mob dying, the looter, a convo between me and the looter ADMITTING he looted it, a video with time of the mob being killed, over 10 people that were there admitting to it, and /played so that you know it was recent.. All that and CS said "uhhh well we have no records, so sorry.."

unknown405 said:
legend I /zone pretty much everytime I want to get anywhere, because i'm lazy like that. I'll /zone somewhere and it will chainzone past pok, haven't even got a warning or a player asking about it yet. I always have /role so they can't see me switching zones so fast. Now if something like /zone isn't trackable, then I doubt transferring nodrop items is.

I've complained to EQ CS over 5 times about missing items and such, they have no records, it's all bullshit. I mean I'm sure they have records, but they're so fucking bad. I killed a 2.0 mob, some asshole ninja looted something and I complained and they said they had no records of that being looted, OR records of the mob ever being killed.

I had screenshots of the mob dying, the looter, a convo between me and the looter ADMITTING he looted it, a video with time of the mob being killed, over 10 people that were there admitting to it, and /played so that you know it was recent.. All that and CS said "uhhh well we have no records, so sorry.."

Probably lazy CSRs. However, the DoCrack version of No Drop transfer is most definitely trackable, and there were a buttload of bans/suspensions from it a year ago or so. Really pissed me off because at the time I had a bunch of PoTime gear sitting in my bank that I was going to transfer to a another toon that was lvl 64 at the time - figured I could ding 65 the weekend after the upcoming patch.... That's one of those times that I REALLY wish I had a day or so of warning.

NoDrop Transfer offset?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back