• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - No red wine now what for new boxers (1 Viewer)

afortner87

RedCents
1,110¢
what do people do to lvl their newbie toons quickly to lvl 85 from 1 ?

So I guess I'm really fortunate to have known about the red wine quest and the macro and how valuable that quest was before it was taken out .

I remember when I first started boxing on EQ two years ago with mq and I was fascinated with how the red wine quest macro would work so I did this with 8 toons at a time and it was crazy 😂😂😂 ...

Filled all my new toons with extra planar satchels and 500k plat each and then I'd take em to west freeport and unleash them .

The spam was ridiculous.😂😱 I made a couple edits to the macro where it would buy redwine until all trade satchels were full and have them all handed in and loop it

again until lvl 65 to 70.

and there are still some quests that you can easily get into the 50s, (struggle but get into the 60s) - but posting / bragging about them leads to exactly what happened with the mad rush on redwine.

just a bad idea, which leads to people getting baspended - who then cry that the sky is falling because "hide yo kids, hide you wife, They banning everyone up in this bitch"

and there are still some quests that you can easily get into the 50s, (struggle but get into the 60s) - but posting / bragging about them leads to exactly what happened with the mad rush on redwine.

just a bad idea, which leads to people getting baspended - who then cry that the sky is falling because "hide yo kids, hide you wife, They banning everyone up in this bitch"
No I get what you're saying . I was not bragging about it I. And no harm done anyway since the quest is down . But regardless it was an awesome quest 😁

I'm actually glad they took it down . Having fun playing the old fashion way now in Oasis of Marr and Lower guk . All the old school zones are memory lane

Yeah but Red Wine was available And lady shae was handing out good xp at a good price. What can I say ?😂 Can you blame me ? We have all done it .

Discussion - No red wine now what for new boxers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back