• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No more compiles from me (1 Viewer)

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
No one uses them any more, so I'm not going to bother putting them up. If codecaster disappears for some reason like all great compilers have done in the past, I'll start up again. If there's a patch or if he makes a simple mistake like not editing MQ2Auth.exe, I'll put one up untill he gets back.

I'll still be here and answering questions and fixing plugins. If anyone wants any of my plugins because code's doesn't work, shoot me a PM, IM, email or come talk to me in vbchat.

Codecaster is going to be leaving to play in the sand so dont pack up yet lol.

I am taking a laptop with me to do the compiles tho... I just don't know what my net connection is going to look like over there, so if I can't do them anymore Cade will be the first to know via email. ;)

I always tended to use Cades more , due to the nice friendly welcome i got :)

But to be honest in the past month i havent even been using MQ or the likes.

I also use your compile if i have not done one myself CADE......... thats my 2 cents worth..... and mabee my red cent...... speaking of witch ill red cent you again now CADE...... only cause you and your compiles rock

ok red cent to you cade....

i might just have to start compileing regularly if your opting out cade, i mean my compiles may not be oooobber like yours but they work with most basic functions

No more compiles from me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back