• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

NFL (1 Viewer)

Frost

RedCents
11¢
Saints Eagles Colts Bears Seahawks Chargers Patriots

I haven't seen one topic about the playoffs...whose everyone for here?

In my opinion...the saints are going to take it beating out the chargers. That is if they keep this lead...

GOD DAMN THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! I can't believe all the crap calls.. I swear to god they pay off the refs. They got on camera a patriot PUNCHING a charger.. ON CAMERA!! They didn't do crap about it.. then they pushed tom brady and got it on camera and they didn't do crap. But of course EVERY single call against the patriots was made, even the ones you could barely see on camera. Our recievers played like shit anyway.. every ball was perfect from brady and right on the chest and they can't catch one damn ball, I could have played better than half of them.

...sorry no one cares i'm just pissed

Woot for the Patriots, lol.

If I was a betting man, I would have bet for the chargers, but I was rooting for the Pat's so gratz to them.

The Pat's/Colts game is going to be either a Manning maker or breaker. I hate to say it, but this may actually be his year. For some reason, I always hold my breath with the Saints feeling as if their luck is going to just run out, but they seem to be holding on very well. I am super glad that they beat the Eagles, as they are the rival to my fav. team, the Cowboys. (Bring on the flames!)

At this point, I really think that it is anyone's game to win. Each team left has proved themself at this point and I am more than excited to see the outcome of this years SB champ.

/rip Cowboys

I don't follow football much, watching could be time playing WoW oO, but I really liked the saints game.

i have money on the colts going all the way (i live in mass)... people are so pissed that im still in the bracket... if colts win i get 80$ :)

Well damn Erol, I was all set to root for the Colts but if your gonna lose 80$ on it then im goin with the Bears

NFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back