• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - NFL Conference Championships Picks (1 Viewer)

Three Football teams in history have averaged over 25 points a game scoring while leading the league in rushing offense and scoring defense. The 2023 Raven, The 1972 Dolphins and The 1985 Chicago Bears.

It depends on which team shows up. If post-season chiefs show up, it’ll be a great game!

Agreed that the AFC takes it all, regardless of who actually makes it there.

It depends on which team shows up. If post-season chiefs show up, it’ll be a great game!

Agreed that the AFC takes it all, regardless of who actually makes it there.
I agree with you but I would probably pick the Lions going with my heart over my head if it was Lions and Chiefs. Just because the Lions have never been to or won a Superbowl and the Chiefs will probably be back next year with a couple additions to their wide receivers room. The Ravens are set to lose at least 6 key players in free agency this will be their best chance to win even if they retool next year. But the Chiefs will be very tough. This Baltimore team you have to score early and keep the pressure on. They start slow but once they get rolling it's usually over 30 for then and under 20 for you.

Sports - NFL Conference Championships Picks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back