• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Next Expansion is another ToV sequel? (1 Viewer)

Couple folks were talking about it > HERE < Shin had found some of the models for the next xpac

very likely continuation of current xpac

We already have Tavid Dennant in the Guild Lobby and now we have the Weeping Angels from Blink?

giphy.gif

Sorry for including a selfie

Lame. I'm tired of one expansion being split into two expansions.
I actually like that they stay with a consistent theme across multiple expansions in a row vs jumping around to completely different and disjointed themes every year. The one thing I'd change, however, is to create all new zones in the chosen theme (kunark/velious). Think Gates of Kor-Sha, Gorowyn, Sathirs Tomb (new) vs Overthere, Eastern Wastes, Great Divide (remakes). And then integrate them into the existing continents via newly created zone lines. So take Sathirs Tomb and connect it to the OG Howling Stones zone instead of spending time remaking Howling Stone. Use that time instead to create another all-new zone within the Kunark theme.

I actually like that they stay with a consistent theme across multiple expansions in a row vs jumping around to completely different and disjointed themes every year. The one thing I'd change, however, is to create all new zones in the chosen theme (kunark/velious). Think Gates of Kor-Sha, Gorowyn, Sathirs Tomb (new) vs Overthere, Eastern Wastes, Great Divide (remakes). And then integrate them into the existing continents via newly created zone lines. So take Sathirs Tomb and connect it to the OG Howling Stones zone instead of spending time remaking Howling Stone. Use that time instead to create another all-new zone within the Kunark theme.

There were 9 total raid events this year. That's disappointing... we should get 12+ out of an expansion. 9 is small enough that a high end raiding guild can clear the entire expansion worth of raids in one decent night. I'd rather go back to it taking at least two nights.

Although, I did really like that flagging wasn't a thing this year. Flagging for raid events just sucks.

Totally Luck-lin. I didn't travel all the way from KAY-nos with SoW (rhymes with low) to have someone mispronounce the name of the moon!

Discussion - Next Expansion is another ToV sequel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back