• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New to Redguides (1 Viewer)

RedCents
16¢
I am new to this and looking to play 6 box on Project laz and this looks like the simplest way to do it.

I ve watched the videos my question is once you subscribe and are able to download do you need to keep paying to keep getting access to the in game tools?

Thanks

I am new to this and looking to play 6 box on Project laz and this looks like the simplest way to do it.

I ve watched the videos my question is once you subscribe and are able to download do you need to keep paying to keep getting access to the in game tools?

Thanks
Welcome to RG Hesa!!

Yes, you need level 2 in order to have continued access to the tools here. To do that you have 2 options. First, you can subscribe (paid method) or second, you can use Red Cents. What the heck is a Red Cent you ask? Red Cents can you help with your subscription and it's the currency this site uses. Contribute helpful information (post here) and others will give you red cents and each red cent you give others returns one to you. check it out! Red Cents

Just sent you a month of level 2 access for you to check things out =)

IRL - New to Redguides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back