• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New to Multi-Box (Returning EQ Player) (1 Viewer)

Klixor

RedCents
272¢
New here, excited to try it out! Plan to play Pally/Druid any assistance on setup would be fantastic. Any help with red cents is Greatly appreciated!

New here, excited to try it out! Plan to play Pally/Druid any assistance on setup would be fantastic. Any help with red cents is Greatly appreciated!
Check out Sic's library of info!

CWTN Vid: Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First!
CWTN Class Vids: MQ2Bst || MQ2Berzerker || MQ2Cleric || MQ2Enchanter || MQ2Eskay || MQ2Mage || MQ2Monk || MQ2Rogue || MQ2Shaman ||MQ2War / CWTN Pulling Modes || CWTN UI
CWTN Other Vids: CWTN TypeMembers (${CWTN.MODE}) || MQ2GroundSpawns
Other Videos: Basic MQ2 Overview || "How I Move My Group Around" || MQ2Camera OverView || MQ2AutoGroup/MQ2AutoAccept/MQ2Yes
Other Videos: MQ2FeedMe || MQ2Grind
Sic ToL Mission Vids: Shei Vinitras || Aten Ha Ra || Oubliette || Close the Gate
Sic CoV Mission Vids: Zlandi || The Call || The Crusaders || The Crusaders (Clean Run) || Aaryonar
Sic ToV Mission Vids: Griklor 1.0 || Griklor 2.0 || Seeking The Sorcerer || Icebound Avatar
My Resources: (Kiss Inis, Hotkeys, Macros, etc) || Sic's Hotkeys
My Plugins: MQ2Relocate || MQ2Status || MQ2TSTrophy
My Luas: GuildClicky

What the heck is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet.

What are RedCents for?

To gain Level 2 access without paying. Use RedCents for Level 2 here.

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Three ways:

1. Click the RedCent button below a great post. (Level 2 users only. Earns 1 RedCent each. Limited clicks per day.)
  2. Receive RedCents when someone else clicks the RedCent button on your great post. (Level 1+ users, i.e. everyone can receive. Earns 10 RedCents each time.)
  3. Purchase them. Cheater. (Purchase them on this page by clicking "purchase".)
Level 1 users: Generally if you post a great resource or help people in the Level 1 forums you'll gain RedCents. A good post often earns enough RedCents in a few hours to afford level 2 access.

Level 2 users: Remember to RedCent helpful posts. Authors always appreciate it, and you're rewarded with RedCents too.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Check the RedCent shop! We're always adding goodies.

RedCents are our primary method of rewarding good information. Using them for any other reason defeats their purpose. For example:

Good usage:

• You reward an original, informative post.
  • You reward someone's very funny post.
  • Someone answers a legitimate question and you reward them.
Bad usage:

• You give a RedCent because you like their name.
  • You trade RedCents with other users.
  • You give RedCents to people you like, regardless of the post content.

All RedCent transactions are reviewed by a bored, board admin. It's a thankless job and oftentimes the admin will be overcome with rage. Please only engage in "good usage" to avoid certain doom.

Does anyone have optimization recommendations, Sometimes I get frame issues Boxing, Some of the Forts in FM & guild hall.

Note PC specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
32.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

Last edited:
Before the frame limiter came to life I used a paid tool to get 6 toons running.
With this Hardware you should be able to run 6 chars without any hassle once you get the frame limiter setting right. For my feeling the frame limiter included is better than all other tools I tried and is all you need to increase the amount of chars your hardware is able to handle.

Question - New to Multi-Box (Returning EQ Player)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back