• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - New (to me) Server? (1 Viewer)

GrizzlyAdam

RedCents
129¢
Looking for some suggestions for a potentially new server to play on. A few months ago I got that old EQ itch again and ultimately decided on the Mischief server. I have been enjoying 2 boxing there (bard/mage) but am starting to get to the point where I'll just be raid logging/lesson burning and not much else and am looking for something to fill the void. I'm really not interested in live, Oakwynd doesn't really appeal to me and I've already done P99. I've debated Agnarr but not sure if it's worth it. Maybe there's an emulated server I've overlooked? Project Laz sounded fun but I'm not sure I want to dive into 6 boxing. Hit me with some suggestions! Thanks.

Don't think there is anything you haven't covered to suggest. I play on FV and enjoy the added global Exp, loot options (most things are tradable), and box friendly atmosphere. Maybe that will be a good choice?

Could /testcopy your existing toons test and then make a few more. Add cwtn plugins for free and accounts would be gold on test. Might be fun to mess around with new classes in new and old areas. Might find a new spark with new classes to play?

Could /testcopy your existing toons test and then make a few more. Add cwtn plugins for free and accounts would be gold on test. Might be fun to mess around with new classes in new and old areas. Might find a new spark with new classes to play?
Just all in. Create something like 42 new toons, and Raid all the zones. Doesn't matter the content. Raid them all. It's the only way to make sure the test server is working properly.

Discussion - New (to me) Server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back