• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New team (1 Viewer)

RedCents
52¢
So making a new team on FV Starting out at level 1 and working the way out,

got about 100k pp to gear them out but

thinking
War
Clr
Bard
Mage
Bst
Necro

The real question is, yeah the necro will excel later on in the group content when i hit the end expansions but what about untill then?
and what would you replace it with if i did replace it?
im bored of the ber/Ber/Bst metas etc

Thanks
Also i forgot to ask,
What would be the way of running the chars?

Learn KA?
Rgmercs?
I havnt got the class plugins but may look into them over time ( have used alot on test in the past very good plugins)
Muleassist?
etc

Last edited:
So making a new team on FV Starting out at level 1 and working the way out,

got about 100k pp to gear them out but

thinking
War
Clr
Bard
Mage
Bst
Necro

The real question is, yeah the necro will excel later on in the group content when i hit the end expansions but what about untill then?
and what would you replace it with if i did replace it?
im bored of the ber/Ber/Bst metas etc

Thanks
Also i forgot to ask,
What would be the way of running the chars?

Learn KA?
Rgmercs?
I havnt got the class plugins but may look into them over time ( have used alot on test in the past very good plugins)
Muleassist?
etc
I just did the same thing. Came over to FV (and mq2) recently and made a 6 box to play around with leveling from 1, up to level 50ish atm.

I went with
War
Clr
Bard
Wizard
Rogue
Enc

A bit of a mix of melee/ caster, and a ton of CC. I may swap the enc for shm after I level up a bit more and see how things go.

I made a guild for guildportal and have been stuffing spare drops in there, lmk if you want a tag as you level.

Question - New team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back