• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New Player (1 Viewer)

RedCents
544¢
Hello. First of all, greetings to all.
I don't speak English, and what I read and write is through the google translator. I watch the videos with subtitles in my language. But the translations are never exact.

I've played this game since it came out, but with many years of inactivity, and never at the highest level. I don't understand computer science, except at the user level.

Before paying for lvl 2 access, I would like to know if, with these characteristics that I have told you about and especially with the language handicap, you think that I could handle this and understand how it works.
I play on a live server and have a few accounts with multiple characters.

Thank you very much for the answers and greetings.

The translation tool is google translate, but I'm open to suggestions, since I don't know of any other. Regarding understanding, low (because of the language), medium (if it were in my language).

Let’s see if we can get you enough RedCents so you can get a month free to try things out.
Thank you very much for wanting to help me with the subscription, but you don't have to spend your virtual currency on me. If I come to the conclusion that I can understand all this even little by little, I will gladly pay the fee. The problem is that I don't even understand at the moment what exactly this program does. Neither from where it is downloaded, nor of course how it is configured. The video with the translation has not been clear to me.

Thank you very much for wanting to help me with the subscription, but you don't have to spend your virtual currency on me. If I come to the conclusion that I can understand all this even little by little, I will gladly pay the fee. The problem is that I don't even understand at the moment what exactly this program does. Neither from where it is downloaded, nor of course how it is configured. The video with the translation has not been clear to me.
Your translator seems to be working well. But when he said about getting you level 2 - how that works is a way called RED CENTS - everyone using the forums and who are level 2 can give other posts RED CENTS and earn some for themselves.

When you get 50 RED CENTS then you go to the RED CENT shop and "buy" a level 2. There is no real money or internet currency involved. RED CENTS are unique to this forum and are here for all of us to give and receive.

So once you get 50 RED CENTS then go to the store and buy a level 2. Then you can give out RED CENTS also and earn more that way for your self.

The store is up the top in the red bar where it says RedCents - click that and you will see level 2 on the first square.

After you get your level 2 then you have access to free features

This covers it a little better

And this shows what you can do with the levels.

Welcome!

Your translator seems to be working well. But when he said about getting you level 2 - how that works is a way called RED CENTS - everyone using the forums and who are level 2 can give other posts RED CENTS and earn some for themselves.

When you get 50 RED CENTS then you go to the RED CENT shop and "buy" a level 2. There is no real money or internet currency involved. RED CENTS are unique to this forum and are here for all of us to give and receive.

So once you get 50 RED CENTS then go to the store and buy a level 2. Then you can give out RED CENTS also and earn more that way for your self.

The store is up the top in the red bar where it says RedCents - click that and you will see level 2 on the first square.

After you get your level 2 then you have access to free features

This covers it a little better

And this shows what you can do with the levels.

Welcome!
Thanks so much for the explanation.

Welcome to the Family.

Many of the tools you will discover here at Red Guides are very much plug and play, especially the class plug-ins from Chatwiththisname and Sic.

If you decide to use Kissassist to help manage your group, there is a large library of ini files which you can review and use “as is” or make minor changes to match your specific spells or skills.

Above all else, don’t be afraid to ask questions, and more importantly, have fun while you play the game.

Be well. Happy gaming.

I hope this translates well to Spanish. first off welcome to red guides! this is a really great supportive community I do believe that even with a language barrier you can figure out enough to get things working. many of us do not know a lot about computers and coding.

we have members from many different countries speaking many languages, I am sure there is someone here who speaks Spanish who can help. even if there is not, just take the time and break through the language barriers! it is worth it!

all the plugins by @ChatWithThisName can be tried out for free on the test server before you pay for them. I thought I would add that in so you know you can try things first before spending money.

Welcome to red guides, I hope you enjoy it, and greetings from Canada eh!

Hello friends, first of all, thank you for the welcome and for access to level 2. Thanks to this, I am once again enjoying a game that for me is unbeatable in its genre. I have to admit that with age I am falling behind in terms of technology, and some concepts are difficult for me to understand.

I'm still a bit lost on this website and it's hard for me to find what I'm looking for, and although the translator is making my life easier, there are times when I can't assimilate what I read, either due to translation errors or lack of understanding. Even so, I promise to keep trying to take advantage of the opportunity you have given me.

Thank you very much and greetings colleagues.

Hello again friends.

For not opening another post I ask the question here. When I go to my second home, where I have a bad internet connection, I copy the EQ folder to a USB drive with the new updates to download them to the other PC.
Can I do the same with "Launch Mesh Updater"? The download would take a long time on the other PC. If it is possible, where is the folder that I should copy located?

Greetings to all.

Question - New Player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back