• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - New luclin maps (1 Viewer)

RedCents
159¢
I had a problem of new luclin maps they showed all npcs and mobs but had no definition of the zone. I went on brewall and downloaded luclin map files and loaded into everquest brewall map folder. I now have definition on luclin maps.

Solution
for maps check these resources,

for maps check these resources,

Solution
I have the latest (I believe) Brewall maps for Luclin, but no Named marked (as would be found on most other maps.) I know I'm probably missing something...anyone care to share/help please?
Not sure on Brewells it should. When did you download it?

Mot of us run both, Goods and Brewells so what one doesn't have I can flip to the other and it will.

Something else you can do with any map is if you use the search box on the top and type in the mob name or whatever your looking for then hit search it will put the results over on the left and then when you click on one it puts the big red X on the map so you can see where to go. This works for anything that has ever been labelled on the map. Weather you did the label or the map guy put it in. I use it a lot for my neighborhoods as I label all the plots as to which alt owns them and whats in it.

Problem - New luclin maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back