• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

New exploits for EQII? (1 Viewer)

reddevil

RedCents
Hi!
I´m a new member of the RedGuides community! So I want to ask you something. I´m playing now for 1 year EQII and see still a lot of players "warping" around, beating with so high hit points which they shouldn´t have, protecting themself with a nearly invincible armor, fixing the loot for themself (lotto looting is set but they decide what they want to get), protecting semself with "illegal target" setups etc.! How to do that? I´m a advanced user of HEX-Editors but they don´t work in this game. What I have to "install" that I get same options. I know when I get caught from SOE I will be disband from the game. So I will be very cautious with your advice. :#

Thanks for your effort

with best regards

reddevil

This is no "warping" or so called exploits you speak of. The closest thing to integration into the game for modification is Interspace with EQ2 plugin. It only give you automation options... tradeskilling, auto harvesting, and macros. EQ1 is so easily hacked due to macroquest 2 ... EQ2 doesn't have anything like it.

Hi Noobhaxor!
Thank you very much for answering me. So what I have to do that I can run around with more than 90% speed, increase my attackspeed to 100%, increase the effectivness of my armor to 200% and increase my mana and health in the same way?

I know there are a few speed hacks/macros that will bump your speed up a to. As for the rest of the things you listed. I have not seen anything like them for EQ2.

You can use SpeedGear or Cheat Engine to run extremely fast (to others it will appear you are warping).

Of course, use at your own risk.

New exploits for EQII?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back