• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - New box group - Public Service announcement (1 Viewer)

RedCents
5,110¢
So leveled up a new box group over the xp bonus. two rogue/bst/brd group for dps. Was shocked how low dps was for a bit - especially since I have a rogue group - despite low aa. Then realized auto-backstab was not on 🤣. SO consider this the public service announcement to remember to turn on auto-activate on your BS and Frenzy abilities...

So leveled up a new box group over the xp bonus. two rogue/bst/brd group for dps. Was shocked how low dps was for a bit - especially since I have a rogue group - despite low aa. Then realized auto-backstab was not on 🤣. SO consider this the public service announcement to remember to turn on auto-activate on your BS and Frenzy abilities...

Well they are sort of 120 already lol. I don't dawdle too much.

47s0k2.jpg

"Don't make me smash you with this... what is this... a lantern... what the? Oh well... Don't make me smash you with this lantern!"

I have to admit, I have had similar situations where I have missed slots in gear, years later still finding pieces of heroic gear equipped. Can't tell you how many times I go back to leveling after fishing to find my toon has been using a fishing pole in the main hand. lol

You went all the way to 120 before realizing you were missing backstab?? lol

Not only did I go all the way to 120. I did a few COV missions, mission also (tov was how I got there). The thing of it is I do a lot of power leveling with fellowship and my core teams when leveling. And since I was in top end gear I missed ito n the COV missions - noticed it when TOL was low. But yes completely forgot to turn on auto backstab….

Not only did I go all the way to 120. I did a few COV missions, mission also (tov was how I got there). The thing of it is I do a lot of power leveling with fellowship and my core teams when leveling. And since I was in top end gear I missed ito n the COV missions - noticed it when TOL was low. But yes completely forgot to turn on auto backstab….
that is AMAZING. LOVE IT!

Funny - New box group - Public Service announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back