• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

need some help (1 Viewer)

BruskieEQ

RedCents
129¢
hey guys, I've got MQ2 downloaded. I need some help. how do I get my boxes to auto follow me? how do I get my mage to cast on my target and send in pet? how do I get my boxes to return to camp? lol hell how do I set up a camp. I used this way back in the day and drawing blanks. I've looked in the forums and I can not find any info on movements and camps.

you can do /stick to make them follow
or you can add
Rich (BB code):
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.2.3
Role=Assist
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=1
ChaseDistance=25

The ChaseAssist tells them to follow, the 25 is how close

- - - Updated - - -

ChaseAssist=0 is do not follow
ChaseAssist=1 is follow

to see more you prolly need level 2 access, I suggest if you do not have a subscription that you purchase one, there is a wealth of knowledge in level 2

use the setting in your melee.ini for that toon

Rich (BB code):
/melee [options]
[on|off] 
Turns plugin On/Off. 
aggro=[on|off] 
Plugin tries to keep aggro on target using all enabled aggro abilities/disciplines until aggro is regained, or either you or the target dies. 
aggropri=[Item ID] 
Item ID for primary weapon to be used in aggro mode. 
aggrosec=[Item ID] 
Item ID for secondary weapon to be used in aggro mode. 
arrow=[Item ID] 
Item ID of ammunition to use for ranged/throwing attacks. 
backoff=[0-100] 
Turns attack off if your life percentage goes below the designated value. Will never back off due to low health if aggro=on. 
bash=[on|off] 
Will try to bash target if you have a shield equipped or have have a 2-handed weapon and the 2 Hand Bash AA. 
battleleap=[on|off] 
Whether or not to use Battle Leap AA (Default=0/off) 
begging=[on|off] 
Will turn attack off and beg target and turn back on. 
bow=[Item ID] 
Item ID for ranged weapon. 
disarm=[on|off] 
Will try to disarm target if target is wielding a weapon. 
downflag0-19=[on|off] 
downflag0=[on|off] 
Whether or not to use defined DownShit0 from ini. After enabling this option, you must edit the INI file with your relevant DownShit command and then issue /melee load to enable it. enrage=[on|off] 
Turns attack off and issues /pet hold (/pet back if hold not available) if target enrages and you are facing it. Automatically re-engages when enrage ends or if you are behind the target. 
facing=[on|off] 
Whether or not to face target (checked every 2 seconds and only in ranged mode). 
falls=[on|off] 
(Monk only) Auto-feign to reduce aggro?. 
holyflag0-19=[on|off] 
holyflag0=[on|off] 
Whether or not to use defined HolyShit0 from ini. After enabling this option, you must edit the INI file with your relevant HolyShit command and then issue /melee load to enable it. infuriate=[on|off] 
Turns attack off and issues /pet hold (/pet back if hold not available) if target infuriates and you are facing it. Re-engages when infuriate ends or if you are behind the target. 
intimidation=[on|off] 
Will use intimidation if available. 
jolt=[0-100] 
Jolt every # of hits (0=off). 
kick=[on|off] 
Will use kick if available. 
melee=[on|off] 
Turn Melee Mode On/Off. 
meleepri=[Item ID] 
Item ID for primary weapon to be used in non-aggro mode. 
meleesec=[Item ID] 
Item ID for secondary weapon to be used in non-aggro mode 
mend=[0-100] 
Mend wounds if your life percentage goes below the designated value. 
petassist=[on|off] 
Will send pet attack on engage and backoff on enrage/infuriate if those options are enabled. The plugin will also use /pet hold if you have that AA. 
petdelay=[0-30] 
Will not engage pet until [x] seconds has passed. 
petmend=[0-100] 
Cast "Mend Companion" or "Replenish Companion" if pet is at or below given health % (will cast higher of the two if you have both). 
petrange=[0-150] 
Will not engage pet until mob is within [x] range of your pet. 
pickpocket=[on|off] 
Turn off attack & try to pickpocket if not in aggro mode. 
plugin=[on|off] 
Turn plugin on/off. 
poker=[Item ID] 
Item ID for backstabbing weapon. Will be swapped in before backstabbing if necessary. 
pothealfast=[0-100] 
Use fast heal potion when my HP falls below [X]% (default=30). 
pothealover=[0-100] 
Use heal over time potion when my HP falls below [X]% (default=60). 
provoke0=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #] 
ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for provoking (0=off). 
provoke1=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #] 
ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for provoking (0=off). 
provokeend=[0-100] 
Stop trying to provoke when target's health falls below [X]% (default=15). 
provokemax=[0-100] 
Number of times you will try provoking aa/disc/spells to regain aggro (default=1). 
provokeonce=[on|off] 
Only use provoke once to attempt to gain aggro. 
range=[0-250] 
Enables ranged attacks when target is at or beyond this range. Note that 0 disables ranged attacks completely. 
resume=[0-100] 
Stand up and turn back attack on if your life percentage goes above this value. Used with /melee feigndeath=on. 
shield=[Item ID] 
Item ID of shield to use for bashing 
slam=[on|off] 
Will slam as often as possible. 
sneak=[on|off] 
Will try to sneak if not in combat. 
standup=[on|off] 
Will stand you if when you are feigning. 
stickdelay=[0-100] 
Wait [X] seconds before sticking to target. 
stickmode=[on|off] 
If on, it will use the stickcmd as defined in the INI file, if off, it will use the default stick command. 
stickrange=[0+] 
Enables sticking when target is at set distance away (0=no sticking). 
stun0=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #] 
ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for stunning (0=off). 
stun1=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #] 
ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for stunning (0=off). 
stunning=[0-100] 
Cast defined Stun spell(s) if target at or below [X]% and/or if detected that target is casting a spell. 
taunt=[on|off] 
Will push taunt button if aggro=on and you're not the target's target. Without a TauntIF statement, this will cause your toon to chain taunt. If you do not wish for that, use a TauntIF command (see below). 
throwstone=[0-100] 
Will use throw stone disc when ready and target in range. Note: Will not use in aggro/provoke mode if provoke has not been used yet.

need some help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back