• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Need new group ideas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
34¢
So im working on building up a 3rd and 4th group and want ideas i have some accounts that have 110's on them but arent apart of a group the toons i have are Sk,SK,Brd,Bst,Druid,chanter all are 110
i have 6 other accounts that arent in use so i want to get some sorta of arangemnt of new toons + preexsisting toons
I already have 2 other groups of
Sk/Druid/Ench/Wiz/Mage/mage
War/Shm/Ench/Rng/Rng/Rng

So any ideas of incorperating those 6 toons i have into 2 new groups?

So im working on building up a 3rd and 4th group and want ideas i have some accounts that have 110's on them but arent apart of a group the toons i have are Sk,SK,Brd,Bst,Druid,chanter all are 110
i have 6 other accounts that arent in use so i want to get some sorta of arangemnt of new toons + preexsisting toons
War/Shm/Ench/Rng/Rng/Rng

I would say do a Paly/Shm/Brd/Bst/zerk/zerk
then maybe
SK/Brd/Shm/Nec/Mag/Mag

I run SK, BST, BER, BRD,CLR and the last slot rotates SHM, MAG, DRU or ENC. I'm back after a 10 year break so my first goal is to get a group and buffers leveled and geared up so they can handle current content. And have fun. Right now I'm working on epics for them because I got bored grinding levels and aa's.

Want to point out this thread died back in Sept 19th and was revived Saturday. Not sure that the original author is still looking for suggestions at this point.

Last edited:
War/Shm/Ench/Rng/Rng/Rng

Sk, Ranger, Ranger, Bard, Shaman, Beastlord

Request - Need new group ideas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back