• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Need help (1 Viewer)

Xantzu

RedCents
80¢
Hi, Im trying to re-activate my account, but I'm having a problem no matter what I try I can't get redguides to work or the webpage shows my credentials but still shows as level 1 and asks me to upgrade,

Solution
Hi, Im trying to re-activate my account, but I'm having a problem no matter what I try I can't get redguides to work or the webpage shows my credentials but still shows as level 1 and asks me to upgrade,
Should be good to go now.

Sorry for the troubles.
Is it possible its just a browser issue? First suggestion, reboot your computer.. dumb I know.. but it may help clear an issue. Cookies and and things maybe..tagging @Redbot for you. Just to confirm, are you saying you have paid for Level 2 for this month or the year sub ?

I did restart the pc and laptop. The issue remained Ive also disabled my antivirus and vpn I paid for 2 redguides 3 month subscriptions (just needed one but thought it didnt update.

I did restart the pc and laptop. The issue remained Ive also disabled my antivirus and vpn I paid for 2 redguides 3 month subscriptions (just needed one but thought it didnt update.
Yeah looks like your not showing as level 2 here which you should if you purchased them in the Red Shop.

But you have made 5 purchases so hold off on any more purchases.

I am going to gift you a level 2 forum and see if that works

Well don't see it but I also gave you one red cent (10) and it is showing under your name.

Last edited:
Great, welcome to RG! Just give the team a chance to check out your issue, they are really good here. Once you're set, you'll be ready to Rock n Roll !

@Sic

Just brushing through posts about purchasing level 2 and it not showing correctly on the account subscriptions.

I’m facing the same issue after reactivating an old account here (2014 woot) could be a reoccurring issue for older accounts? Would you be able to check into my account also?

Thanks again,
Rockash

@Sic

Just brushing through posts about purchasing level 2 and it not showing correctly on the account subscriptions.

I’m facing the same issue after reactivating an old account here (2014 woot) could be a reoccurring issue for older accounts? Would you be able to check into my account also?

Thanks again,
Rockash
I just checked and I did what would be the fix.

It looks like your payment is pending, did you do echeck via PayPal if it is pending it will update once payment is cleared

@Redbot

I just checked and I did what would be the fix.

It looks like your payment is pending, did you do echeck via PayPal if it is pending it will update once payment is cleared

@Redbot
No I just used my associated payment process through paypal, but I see it’s pending still.

If issue still present after it’s posted I’ll reach out again. Thank you for looking into it!

Problem - Need help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back