• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Need Help (1 Viewer)

morros

RedCents
10¢
Ok i feel like the biggest noob in the world ok i downloaded the Mq2 and it is running but i cant get any macros to work not even the one preloaded on there i typed /mac show bonuses just to see if i could get any macro to work and no luck and i know the program is running because it starts and when i log on to EQ i get the little message when loading and all the NPC and players have diffrent colors above ther names and i did hear about the MQ2 chat window but dont know if that has anything to do with it or not and help would be gret

type /plugin <plugname> to load a plugin
type /mac <mac name) to run a macro

ya need to find out what commands are needed to run the plugins function like/warp target etc

theres a thread somewere that tells u mq2 commands and stuff best to use search and find it

i know how two run the plugins and i did type /macro <name here> and i do get the MQ2cahtwnd to pop up but when i type in the macro it say unable to open blah blah name.mac .....................................PS Option1 sorry not the Paladin your thinking of ;P

Do you have the "show file extentions" option on? If you don't, turn it on, and be sure the name of the macro is
Rich (BB code):
showbonuses.mac
not
Rich (BB code):
showbonuses.mac.txt

Need Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back