• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Need Help , looking for any and all information on obtaining "Tranquility" Ornamentat (1 Viewer)

Freedvape

RedCents
20¢
Need Help , looking for any and all information on obtaining "Tranquility" Ornamentat

Hey everyone I could some help!

I am dead set on obtaining the "Tranquility" staff ornament for my monk but CAN'T find any information on it. I've done my 1.5 and my 2.0,not sure if u need to do the epics or what but I'm ready for anything.

Please if you know can you enlighten me.
Much appreciated.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=125908

Re: Need Help , looking for any and all information on obtaining "Tranquility" Orname

your epic one is http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6797

Never seen that tranquility one

- - - Updated - - -

my best guess is that it is part of the new EoK player made ornament from Pottery. Check the pottery books for the new ones and see if it is in there.

- - - Updated - - -

It was added to Zam in October so it is new... gotta be eok

Re: Need Help , looking for any and all information on obtaining "Tranquility" Orname

Not sure of the source of this augment - the Magelo entry lists July with last update in January. This last expansion didn't add any trade skill augments so that is probably out. I did notice that unlike most augments it is marked Artifact. Late last year prior to the expansion hype Daybreak held a battle contest - which involved characters fighting as warriors as I recall. This contest offered unique ornamentation for weapons and shields. I've seen the Tank one's this may be one offered to winners if they were monks.

All sorted. Anyone who's looking for the special ornament from epic rebelling , you will have to do epic request quest 3x and find the secret thing for whatever your class is on the last event

what does it look like? just curious. i've always wondered what all these new ornaments looked like but i could never find a consolidated list.

You can check out what they look like in felwithe near the woman who gives epic ornament quests, along with who finished them on the server first.

All sorted. Anyone who's looking for the special ornament from epic rebelling , you will have to do epic request quest 3x and find the secret thing for whatever your class is on the last event

Sorry to necrobump, but I'm wondering how to solve this one myself. Anyone have specifics?

"An Epic Retelling" is what you're looking for -- and what Sum1 pointed out. Is that quest what you have been searching for in your google searches? Like "An Epic Retelling Monk" would be what I would search.

1546708914430.png
Tranquility

LORE ITEM ARTIFACT NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 20
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY

Restrictions -
Weapons Only
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Class: MNK
Race: ALL

where is this from ?
QuoteReply
#Feb 11 2018 at 12:23 AMRating: Excellent

Gidono
admin-onlight.png

9dc3c3bb310f82282ea89b0468d7533f.jpg

star-gold.png
star-gold.png
star-gold.png
star-gold.png

5,117 posts
HaausPardy wrote:
Can anyone tell me where this ornament comes from ?

This is a player studio item made by Lebounde ab Dolmen. It is bought in the Daybreak Marketplace.

I'm not logged in so I can't check the price. I'm not sure if it's currently available to buy either.

View attachment 15604
Tranquility

LORE ITEM ARTIFACT NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 20
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY

Restrictions -
Weapons Only
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Class: MNK
Race: ALL

where is this from ?
QuoteReply
#Feb 11 2018 at 12:23 AMRating: Excellent

Gidono
admin-onlight.png

9dc3c3bb310f82282ea89b0468d7533f.jpg

star-gold.png
star-gold.png
star-gold.png
star-gold.png

5,117 posts
HaausPardy wrote:
Can anyone tell me where this ornament comes from ?

This is a player studio item made by Lebounde ab Dolmen. It is bought in the Daybreak Marketplace.

I'm not logged in so I can't check the price. I'm not sure if it's currently available to buy either.
Yes, that's incorrect information from an Alla's admin. I read that post.

SOLVED: At the end of the sequence when you have to choose between one of the two histories, do not choose anything.

After a long wait, both NPCs will poof and you will be guided to speak with two shrouded figures that reveal some more information, qualifying this as an "interesting" retelling. Monks, go get that ornament!

SOLVED: At the end of the sequence when you have to choose between one of the two histories, do not choose anything.

After a long wait, both NPCs will poof and you will be guided to speak with two shrouded figures that reveal some more information, qualifying this as an "interesting" retelling. Monks, go get that ornament!
This, on top of the fact you get it only after the 3rd run through of An Epic Request. You need to run through it twice for Epic 1.0 and 1.5/20 ornaments, so the 3rd run through has to be the "secret" ending where you get the "secret" ornament.

(sorry to necro this thread, I just ran through it last night and was frustrated that I didn't get the special ornament, and after further research it's only after the 3rd runthrough)

This, on top of the fact you get it only after the 3rd run through of An Epic Request. You need to run through it twice for Epic 1.0 and 1.5/20 ornaments, so the 3rd run through has to be the "secret" ending where you get the "secret" ornament.

(sorry to necro this thread, I just ran through it last night and was frustrated that I didn't get the special ornament, and after further research it's only after the 3rd runthrough)
While true, you have to run this a 3rd time, you can get flagged for the *secret* ornament on any of the previous run throughs. So if you do all the right stuff the first time through, you will get an emote that says you are qualified for an "interesting" retelling. Doing so gives you a character flag that will allow you to select the special ornament after the 3rd run.

In my experience, once you get the emote, you won't get it again. So if you're on the 3rd run and have already done it correctly once, you can sluff off and pass on the extra steps for An Epic Retelling.

The Shaman Retelling is especially vague. It involves a turn-in using a random leftover item from epic 1.0 that previously had no use. If you haven't been saving this item in storage all these years later, you get to redo your 1.0 in order to get it back.

Hold up. There are SECRET ornamentations from the Epic Retelling quests?!
There are 2 achievements:
An Epic Request, doing this gives you a choice of either epic 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0 ornaments. You must do the quest named "An Epic Request" two times in order to unlock all 3 ornaments (1.5 and 2.0 are unlocked together).
An Epic Retelling, this is a secret achievement earned by doing some special optional action during the quest named "An Epic Request." By earning this achievement, you can select a 4th ornament for your class. You must do the quest a 3rd time to earn this achievement, but the optional step can be done on any of the previous attempts.

Also, the first person on each server who figured out the optional step got their name on a plaque that is located in Felwithe near the quest giver. The optional ornaments are also displayed in Felwithe in the two rooms on either side of the quest giver.

your epic one is http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6797

Never seen that tranquility one

- - - Updated - - -

my best guess is that it is part of the new EoK player made ornament from Pottery. Check the pottery books for the new ones and see if it is in there.

- - - Updated - - -

It was added to Zam in October so it is new... gotta be eok

Request - Need Help , looking for any and all information on obtaining "Tranquility" Ornamentat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back