• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Name Game

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
I must say, it feels super wierd, yet amazingly great to be posting and contributing again to a strategies and cheats forum.

So, here goes some cool tips!

Nothing huge, but while I was playing the other day, I thought of an idea that would be cool to use with the surname.

A surname is the name that you can purchase at level 15 as sort of a "last name" to your character. So, an example would be,

Name: Red
Surname: Bema

Which, would look like this above your character, "Red Bema."

The "tip" is to choose a name that would make it look as if you obtained some kind of great title. I thought of the name "King." So, your original name would be "King," and your surname could be RedBema, or whatnot, thus making your name, "King RedBema."

Nothing huge, but I thought that it would be kind of cool. Although, most servers at the moment seem to already have this name taken. I have not seen anyone who has tried this as of yet.

Also, try names like "Prince," or "Princess," or even "Queen." Give your character that extra "title."

Enjoy!

Lol,

Sometimes I do

I only have one chick out of all my characters atm. My main and semi-main are both male.

Though, there is something quite erotic about staring at a nice computer generated female elven butt for hours on end...

all my characters save 1 are female...i think i've got around 20+ :)

damn..off topic yet again...

Some other names could be,

Knight
Herald
Warrior

At first, it will look stupid, but as soon as you get the surname, it will look pretty cool.

Name Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back