• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

nakie eq (1 Viewer)

nyghteyes

What is a macro??
RedCents
1,437¢
I remember a glitch with lower mem video cards used to show no clothing.

Why I remember is when my corpse faded away today I noticed the clothing faded first and my naked blue ass was showing for a sec then that faded too....thank god.

Maybe with the ability to add graphical things now, the possibility to make everyone naked is there :p

I dunno, i think a movie of a naked raid would be hillarious....

"omg guys, best bug ever"

It would be pretty sweet with a movie of fighting DoDH+ Raid zones using the graphic glitch and making a movie; 0mgz guyz, I swerz we raded th@t nekid.

bah, its also a glitch with vista and eq, when you die, you stay naked till you zone. so my 6box and most of the raid is usually naked except for weapons, shields and helms anyhow.

nakie eq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back