• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Myspace (1 Viewer)

<< Friends Friends Friends >>

Well, I have a myspace, and there is one chick who has so many friends. Now, I am trying to beat her in a friends race. Forward this to all your friends and ask them to add me - www.myspace.com/topsh0tta

Appreciate the help!

<< Friends Friends Friends >>

Jesus Christ myspace is annoying. Whatever happened to going to teenage parties, getting drunk, and fucking in the car. Why do teenagers now have to create these annoying flashing webpages and get a bunch of people to sign up for their friends list to get laid?

God damn I must be getting old.

Gildon said:
Jesus Christ myspace is annoying. Whatever happened to going to teenage parties, getting drunk, and fucking in the car. Why do teenagers now have to create these annoying flashing webpages and get a bunch of people to sign up for their friends list to get laid?

God damn I must be getting old.

:drink

It's not even teenagers that are the worst. It's those 39 year old bald men that make a myspace to get into the teenagers' pants.

TeachersPet said:
It's not even teenagers that are the worst. It's those 39 year old bald men that make a myspace to get into the teenagers' pants.
Uh-Oh, Your onto me, Im 800 Years old though.

My school just blocked Myspace!!
They had this day of presentation of online "predetors" (child molesters)
and try to scare us with bullcrap with all these people raped and shit..

I NEED MY MYSPACE BACK!!!
+got suggestions? (already tried using AOL on it)

YummyKimchi said:
My school just blocked Myspace!!
They had this day of presentation of online "predetors" (child molesters)
and try to scare us with bullcrap with all these people raped and shit..

I NEED MY MYSPACE BACK!!!
+got suggestions? (already tried using AOL on it)
I sense you have need for a proooxxxyyyy
Heres a very simple proxy you can use. proxy
If you click on a link in the page display, you will get a error, You have to manually enter in all urls.

Last edited:
=) wow it actually works on some sites!! Do you have a more advanced version??
BTW, you spelled the "http" wrong, spelled it with htttp ><

YummyKimchi said:
=) wow it actually works on some sites!! Do you have a more advanced version??
BTW, you spelled the "http" wrong, spelled it with htttp ><

spelled=spelt
:)

Myspace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back