• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - My Personal Guild Banker Looks Like...... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,271¢
At first I was going to say Carl Weathers In Predators. But the moustache thickness and facial expression make him look even more like Bubba Smith in Police Academy.

Do you know of any NPCs that look like real people? If so please share.

At first I was going to say Carl Weathers In Predators. But the moustache thickness and facial expression make him look even more like Bubba Smith in Police Academy.

Do you know of any NPCs that look like real people? If so please share.
Screenshot that dude, we NEED to see him

under your EQ folder > screenshots, you do not see any pictures?
I forget where i saw a NPC that reminded me of chuck norris.. wish i had a pic of it to post.

Edit: a small adition to the post.

Shift + Windows Key + S

Take a screensnip with that. It'll darken your screen and freeze it, just click and drag to highlight the area you'd like to screen capture. Then it'll be on your clip board. Then you can use Ctrl + V to paste it directly into the message on here. This way no file is saved locally, and you only share exactly the area or things you mean to share.

Shift + Windows Key + S

Take a screensnip with that. It'll darken your screen and freeze it, just click and drag to highlight the area you'd like to screen capture. Then it'll be on your clip board. Then you can use Ctrl + V to paste it directly into the message on here. This way no file is saved locally, and you only share exactly the area or things you mean to share.
These are pretty precise instructions I might not even fuck these up although I doubt it But when the servers come back up I promise Bubba Smith. He also look like the cop from Sanford And Son.

Discussion - My Personal Guild Banker Looks Like......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back