• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - My Monk keeps on auto moving behind the mob (1 Viewer)

RedCents
670¢
Hello all, I need some help please. My monk who i drive my box crew with all of a sudden is starting to automatically move behind the mob. This started yesterday when I added a bard into my group. All of my toons except for my monk use MQ2. The bard I'm using kissassit for the first time.

Any idea how I can turn off my monk from auto moving behind the mob? I had to /control alt delete to get out of the raid as my monk went behind the mob which caused problems for the raid.

How do I delete all MQ2, and Kissassist so I can restart from scratch? My monk was perfect before I added the bard with kissassit /sigh

Thank you.

Hello all, I need some help please. My monk who i drive my box crew with all of a sudden is starting to automatically move behind the mob. This started yesterday when I added a bard into my group. All of my toons except for my monk use MQ2. The bard I'm using kissassit for the first time.

Any idea how I can turn off my monk from auto moving behind the mob? I had to /control alt delete to get out of the raid as my monk went behind the mob which caused problems for the raid.

How do I delete all MQ2, and Kissassist so I can restart from scratch? My monk was perfect before I added the bard with kissassit /sigh

Thank you.
Sounds like you turned on mq2melee

/Melee off then /melee save

I'd recommend unloading mq2melee, but your kiss is probably loading it. If you don't set kiss to not use mq2melee it is going do mq2melee load and do stuff.

If you're trying to say the mq2monk cwtn plugins please make sure to post in the correct location (the mq2monk thread) and to check the sticky. (I'm assuming by the all but monk use mq2, you mean the monk is not using mq2monk - if it was you would turn off use stick)

Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<

Since you don't have mq2monk. And it started when you fired kiss on your bard, it sounds like the mq2melee thing.

Sounds like you turned on mq2melee

/Melee off then /melee save

I'd recommend unloading mq2melee, but your kiss is probably loading it.

If you're trying to say the mq2monk cwtn plugins please make sure to post in the correct location (the mq2monk thread) and to check the sticky

Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<

Since you don't have mq2monk. And it started when you fired kiss on your bard, it sounds like the mq2melee thing
Boss, for my monk he doesnt use kiss ini or mq2monk. He just used very vanilla. My other toons use MQ2. just the bard uses kiss ini

Problem - My Monk keeps on auto moving behind the mob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back