• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - My misadventures since I took a break (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,839¢
Since I took a break from EQ and Red Guides which is EQ to me, to be more present for my Sister who has cancer and my friend who is staying with me who is in liver failure,

I've managed to fall in front of a gas station and break my arm and catch COVID. LoL. You could say being away from EQ has been hell so far.

I hope to be back on the forums as a full time poster and back playing EQ by April. My Sister is having a second colon surgery next month. That should give her and me (,arm) both time to feel better. And my friend we will just have to see.

Best wishes to you and your family/friends getting through this and hoping for a speedy and full recovery. Keep the faith and try to stay positive as much as possible. I know that's hard but sometimes it's all you have.

Since I took a break from EQ and Red Guides which is EQ to me, to be more present for my Sister who has cancer and my friend who is staying with me who is in liver failure,

I've managed to fall in front of a gas station and break my arm and catch COVID. LoL. You could say being away from EQ has been hell so far.

I hope to be back on the forums as a full time poster and back playing EQ by April. My Sister is having a second colon surgery next month. That should give her and me (,arm) both time to feel better. And my friend we will just have to see.
You've had some tough times and I wish you the best.
The take-away from this is when life has you down, you always have EQ/RG to come back to.. :)

Sorry to hear of all these trials and tribulations you have had to go through in RL Rob. The RG community always a good place to keep connected and updated on EQ related news. I have been out of game for ~2+ years at this point I think but still catch myself checking the RG site 3+ times a day. Hope everything levels out for your RL and able to catch a breather.

I feel your pain, I've got Covid atm too

@RobRenfro dang bro...sorry to hear...hope you get well soon. Sounds like you're allergic to life...

Here's a theme song for your adventures...

Fuck cancer.

Toast - My misadventures since I took a break

Users who are viewing this thread

Back