• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - My Kissassist Toons are no longer switching with MA? (1 Viewer)

When this has happened to me in the past, I delete the INI files and have it create new ones, modify from there.
ini files don't just "go bad" for no reason. There's no reason you should have to wipe the entire file and start over from scratch. You don't even know that the problem is with something in the ini file in the first place.

ini files don't just "go bad" for no reason. There's no reason you should have to wipe the entire file and start over from scratch. You don't even know that the problem is with something in the ini file in the first place.
INI files can go corrupt like any other file. Also, when coding is changed that depends on an INI file, sometimes the coding calls for different lines in the INI. Some might be new references, while some may be re-arranged or even changed. This is why this would work sometimes. He mentioned it stopped working right after an update. Makes sense to me to make this suggestion. And you are right, I do not know what the problem is that he is having exactly. I was merely making a suggestion to help. You know, because we are a group of people who like to help out?

Question - My Kissassist Toons are no longer switching with MA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back