• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - My Friend Lou Pulling. Continued (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,118¢
I know a few people got a good laugh out of me saying my friend Lou could be in a zone with 25 mobs and he would pull 30.

Lou could be pulling from the Giant Fort. In Frontier Mountains and if 8 Giants spawned in the fort, Lou would race back to the group with a dozen giants hot on his tail. 10 from inside the fort, 2 from Kael a different expansion as well as a different zone, 42 Sarnaks from The Over there and Dogle Pit the NPC from the small Bank in PoK

I would actually stare in awe sometimes as the CW McCall song Convoy came to mind.

I knew they would kill our Cleric first when she tried to heal Lou, then our Chanter was a stain in the mud. At that point I would start healing Lou, grabbing 1 mob pulling it away and rooting it.

I think this is why I have a terrible sense of direction. I've only seen Norrath running for my life and rooting mobs.

Finally Lou gave up the Warrior and went Pally. We needed that 3rd rezzer besides our Necro this was before Shaman rezzers.

I hope this makes you laugh today. That's the goal and all I want from this post.

I have a confession to make. Someone gave me a very generous gift and this was for their entertainment. A gift I still haven't officially accepted. I feel kind of bad taking it. But it was given in good faith I hope and I hope my Benefactor enjoyed this story. I hope everyone did.

Discussion - My Friend Lou Pulling. Continued

Users who are viewing this thread

Back