• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - My client crashes at least once a day on my tank... (1 Viewer)

The client on my tank seems to crash at least once a day. Can I attach my log file here?
if you are getting a .dmp file e-mail it to [email protected] (it is the e-mail address that pops up in the crash error window).

if you want to PM me your .dmp file i can take a quick look as well - even if i can't see what your issue is, i can take a look at your loaded plugins and such and see if i can offer you any help that way

there is a current known bug that appears to be happening with autoloot causing an eqgame crash

Thank you so much.
never seen this crash before, and its well beyond my payscale

1590679648254.png

I only have wild speculation as to what is happening --- buuuuut:

are you running a macro when this happens? (if my debugging skills were better i'd be able to tell lol)

following the call stack, it appears there is an /if condition failing which is why i asked

You don't have any of the "usual suspect" plugins loaded (outside of mq2exchange - if you don't use that for anything, you might want to unload it), in fact you keep a fairly trim plugin list (shameless plug - you should try out mq2status for group management =p)

never seen this crash before, and its well beyond my payscale

View attachment 21803

I only have wild speculation as to what is happening --- buuuuut:

are you running a macro when this happens? (if my debugging skills were better i'd be able to tell lol)

following the call stack, it appears there is an /if condition failing which is why i asked

You don't have any of the "usual suspect" plugins loaded (outside of mq2exchange - if you don't use that for anything, you might want to unload it), in fact you keep a fairly trim plugin list (shameless plug - you should try out mq2status for group management =p)
Thanks for your time Sic, and I'll check out the plugin :)

@airsupport is having this exact same crash - the call stack is weird pointing to mq2macrocommands, and it crashes in newif/failif and it appears the pChar information is invalid also

@eqmule @Knightly in case you guys wanted to take a peak

Attachments

• eqgame_20200602_224115.dmp
    964.3 KB · Views: 1
Problem - My client crashes at least once a day on my tank...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back