• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Problem - My client crashes at least once a day on my tank... (1 Viewer)

The client on my tank seems to crash at least once a day. Can I attach my log file here?
if you are getting a .dmp file e-mail it to [email protected] (it is the e-mail address that pops up in the crash error window).

if you want to PM me your .dmp file i can take a quick look as well - even if i can't see what your issue is, i can take a look at your loaded plugins and such and see if i can offer you any help that way

there is a current known bug that appears to be happening with autoloot causing an eqgame crash

Thank you so much.
never seen this crash before, and its well beyond my payscale

1590679648254.png

I only have wild speculation as to what is happening --- buuuuut:

are you running a macro when this happens? (if my debugging skills were better i'd be able to tell lol)

following the call stack, it appears there is an /if condition failing which is why i asked

You don't have any of the "usual suspect" plugins loaded (outside of mq2exchange - if you don't use that for anything, you might want to unload it), in fact you keep a fairly trim plugin list (shameless plug - you should try out mq2status for group management =p)

never seen this crash before, and its well beyond my payscale

View attachment 21803

I only have wild speculation as to what is happening --- buuuuut:

are you running a macro when this happens? (if my debugging skills were better i'd be able to tell lol)

following the call stack, it appears there is an /if condition failing which is why i asked

You don't have any of the "usual suspect" plugins loaded (outside of mq2exchange - if you don't use that for anything, you might want to unload it), in fact you keep a fairly trim plugin list (shameless plug - you should try out mq2status for group management =p)
Thanks for your time Sic, and I'll check out the plugin :)

@airsupport is having this exact same crash - the call stack is weird pointing to mq2macrocommands, and it crashes in newif/failif and it appears the pChar information is invalid also

@eqmule @Knightly in case you guys wanted to take a peak

Attachments

• eqgame_20200602_224115.dmp
    964.3 KB · Views: 1
Problem - My client crashes at least once a day on my tank...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back