• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Multi-Boxing is good for business. (1 Viewer)

Plus the website is a designed by a 3 year old, navigating or doing any transactions is such a pain (x24)
yup, i was opening a ticket the other day, and it took me logging in and out 6 times before it would log in with the correct login

I am just one person....
I wish they would make an Umbrella account or something. Its such a pain to make multiple transactions. the Bank thinks its Fraud, Daybreak think I'm a robot, and its all just a hassle.

I only run 6 but I've thought the same thing. Would love to have a portal where I could admin all my accounts from a single pane of glass. Based on the current state of the site, I have no expectations though haha.

Plus the website is a designed by a 3 year old, navigating or doing any transactions is such a pain (x24)

And doesn't fully support a popular browser (e.g., Firefox). I tried to open a support ticket last week and it just wouldn't work under Firefox. Yeah, it's not the most popular, but it isn't a fringe selection either.

Yeah my credit cards flag daybreak all the time. I split 36 across two cards. Mostly so my wife doesn’t really notice. I had 54 paid before I married new wife.

I wish it could just be one month payment with a bulk discount. I don’t make anything on playing EQ it’s 100% expense.

IRL - Multi-Boxing is good for business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back