• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2VIP (1 Viewer)

Dedath

RedCents
I have tried to donate with the buttons there, but it says they are currently unable to accept cash or something like that.. it has been saying that for like 3 weeks as far as i know anyone know why or if it will be fixed ?

What I would do is send one of the Mods there a message stating what u just said. . .I am sure they will help u out in donating. Been awhile for me so I cant honestly remember how I donated but I am sure if u send someone who has authority there they will help u :-)

Maybe its paypal seems a few web site I have been buying from arent accepting PAYPAL right now due to high volume sales... but its a problem on paypal end maybe to much credit card fraud this year?

Read the forums about donating on MQ2 and you will find Lax's main (work) email address with Lavish (his company). Shoot him a line to that address and he normally responds within 24 hours. Only took me 2 days to get my VIP access about three weeks ago.

MQ2VIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back