• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Task (gets tasks from anywhere in the zone) (1 Viewer)

hmm. I tried /task 3822 4852 (which are the numbers I got from /watch) and it didnt do anything. Any ideas? Tried /task 982 8 (the one on the first post in this thread) and it didnt work either.

i think its not working correctly due to not having the most up to date version. is this working for anyone else?

ya, i have gotten it, and i have the numbers for it, but it is supposed to work with /task #### ####

odessa said:
lol Mochilla, just answer every thread, even if you have no clue what you are talking about just keep posting shit that 'looks' like you are helping and you can get your cents in no time :)

Nah, that strategy doesn't work Odessa... You don't have that many Red Cents. ;)

-CodeCaster

I have this, but it doesn't do anything when I request tasks. I asked three different taskmasters and had /watchtask turned on before I got the tasks. Nothing ever showed up.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

MQ2Task (gets tasks from anywhere in the zone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back