• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2MeshManager (1 Viewer) 2.2

Interesting. I have a mq -> mq2nav and the resource one. But it in both and still not working.
indeed. because as mentioned the navmesh updater is putting stuff in the wrong location.

the correct location is whatever your native mq directory is called (mine is MQ) and then resources->mq2nav

1701812523681-png.53997

once they are there, it will work.

did you /nav reload ?
that second image is incorrect - the first image appears correct assuming that is your MQ directory

Zoning a couple of chars crashed to desktop. Befor I logging them back in, I issued /mesh set autoupdate on and /mesh set missing on.
After logging them in, I noticed on one of the chars that all the new LS-mashes have been downloaded by MQ2MashManager. I logged all chars out to char select and logged them back in.
At this point all navigation and chase.Lua went smooth for the following couple of ours.

this is not a kiss question.

also please look at existing conversations on the topic.

Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.
Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.

I loaded the LS mesh files into the proper place, how do I get the Mesh updater to load the 500 plus missing mesh files into the same location?
well, in the meantime you can just move them - if you sort by type, you can select all the ones called NAVMESH

Nothing suggested above so far has fixed anything, I put the LS mesh files in the folder suggested, and I had to make the folders to do that... Rebooted and did a /nav reload, nada, then unplugged and reloaded mq2nav... Nada. I even spent 30 minutes looking for the .navmesh files that the updater downloaded... No files were found. Who owns and can fix the navmesh updater?

Nothing suggested above so far has fixed anything, I put the LS mesh files in the folder suggested, and I had to make the folders to do that... Rebooted and did a /nav reload, nada, then unplugged and reloaded mq2nav... Nada. I even spent 30 minutes looking for the .navmesh files that the updater downloaded... No files were found. Who owns and can fix the navmesh updater?
Please show image like in this post

https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/mq2meshmanager.84990/post-586714

they are in release/mq2nav
you need to move them to release/resources/mq2nav

1701834516196.png
It's installing them in the base directory due to an accidental repo issue that is using an old version. This is exactly where it's putting them, this is exactly the fix needed to correct the issue.

Are you patched and up to date? was a bit of a issue yesterday, but its figured out now after servers came up. i patched roughly 24 hours ago and my mesh's worked fine

Plugin - MQ2MeshManager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back