• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2GroupInfo

Plugin - MQ2GroupInfo (1 Viewer)

Hello all,

Question, when I click the Mimic button for a quest for my box crew, it spams the same thing over and over and won't stop. For example if I'm trying to get a quest with all my toons via mimic and I hail, it will spam hail for all six of my toons over and over and won't stop. Is there a command to just stop it? I have to camp to desk top and restart everything to get it to stop.

Thank you.

Hello all,

Question, when I click the Mimic button for a quest for my box crew, it spams the same thing over and over and won't stop. For example if I'm trying to get a quest with all my toons via mimic and I hail, it will spam hail for all six of my toons over and over and won't stop. Is there a command to just stop it? I have to camp to desk top and restart everything to get it to stop.

Thank you.
Sounds like you might have mimic me turned on for more than one toon. I'd check em all and make sure.

Wrong forum
I just built a new PC, and I'm able to issue commands with Dannet and eqbc. the ComeToMe and MimicMe buttons work, but FollowMe will not no matter if I comment out the dannet lines or the eqbc lines.

Attachments

• Annotation 2024-02-17 101342.png
    Annotation 2024-02-17 101342.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
Good Day Folks hope someone can assist The Follow me and come to me keys stopped working with recent patch , when pressing {follow me } it returns /multiline ;/afollow off/nav stop followed by a Red {NAV} no navigation path currently active.. for {come to me } key it returns /multiline ;/afollow off/nav stop/timed 5/nav id 703, advpath is loaded . thank you

Plugin - MQ2GroupInfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back