• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - MQ2events .ini files (1 Viewer)

This is my events ini for my berserker, mainly edited for TOV missions. Still working on it but it works pretty good for me. Replace "maintank" with your main tank.
[Narandi splits]
trigger=#*#Narandi appears to shatter#*#
command=/multiline ; /mqp on ; /keypress esc ;
[Narandi reforms]
trigger=#*#A shell of restless ice falls away to reveal the true Narandi the Restless!#*#
command=/multiline ; /mqp off ; /assist maintank
[Darikan the Ancient]
trigger=#*#Restless Ice forms over Darikan the Ancient, protecting him from harm.#*#
command=/multiline ; /keypress esc; /backoff;
[Cookies]
trigger=#*#You are out of food and drink.#*#
command=/multiline ; /casting "Fresh Cookie Dispenser"; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser";
[Milk]
trigger=#*#You and your mount are thirsty.#*#
command=/multiline ; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser";
[BendKnee]
trigger=#*#that |${Me}| must bend the#*#
command=/multiline ; /plugin mq2berzerker ; /mqp on ; /backoff ; /keypress esc ; /attack off ; /keypress DUCK; /say Ducked!
[StandUp]
trigger=#*#Avatar of War nods, accepting the subservience of those that gave#*#
command=/multiline ; /if (${Me.Ducking}) /stand ; /zerk on ; /mqp off ; /assist maintank

Last edited:
This is the ini for my warrior. Remove the first three lines below. They are just to explain the ini format.
;[entry name]
;trigger=#*#this is the text to look for#*#
;command=/multiline ; /commands here ; /commands here ;
[Darikan the Ancient]
trigger=#*#Restless Ice forms over Darikan the Ancient, protecting him from harm.#*#
command=/multiline ; /keypress esc;
[Huntmaster Grondo]
trigger=#*# #*#
command=/multiline ;
[Narandi splits]
trigger=#*#Narandi appears to shatter#*#
command=/multiline ; /mqp on ; /keypress esc ;
[Narandi reforms]
trigger=#*#A shell of restless ice falls away to reveal the true Narandi the Restless!#*#
command=/multiline ; /mqp off ;
[Rest]
trigger=#*#Narandi the Restless melts, a pool of water appearing at its feet#*#
command=/multiline ; /backoff ; /keypress esc ; /beep
[BendKnee]
trigger=#*#that |${Me}| must bend the#*#
command=/multiline ; /mqp on ; /backoff ; /keypress esc ; /attack off ; /keypress DUCK; /say Ducked!
[StandUp]
command=/multiline ;/if (${Me.Ducking}) /stand ;
[StandUp]
command=/multiline ; /mqp off; /attack on

[Cookies]
trigger=#*#You are out of food and drink.#*#
command=/multiline ; /casting "Fresh Cookie Dispenser";
[Milk]
trigger=#*#You and your mount are thirsty.#*#
command=/multiline ; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser";

Last edited:
Here are my Kael events

MQ2Events_Bardarino.ini
INI:
[kneel]
trigger=#1#The ice encrusted Avatar of War shouts that |${Me}| must bend the knee!#2#
command=/if (!${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /mqp on; /twist off; /attack off; /target clear; /keypress DUCK
[stand]
trigger=#1#The Avatar of War nods, accepting the subservience of those that gave it#2#
command=/if (${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /keypress DUCK; /mqp off
[avatarp2]
trigger=#1#The Avatar of War changes the rules and chooses a new field of battle!#2#
command=/multiline ; /mqp off; /chaseon

MQ2Events_BerzerkerDude.ini
INI:
[kneel]
trigger=#1#The ice encrusted Avatar of War shouts that |${Me}| must bend the knee!#2#
command=/if (!${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /zerk autostandonduck off; /attack off; /target clear; /keypress DUCK
[stand]
trigger=#1#The Avatar of War nods, accepting the subservience of those that gave it#2#
command=/if (${Me.Ducking}) /keypress DUCK
[avatarp2]
trigger=#1#The Avatar of War changes the rules and chooses a new field of battle!#2#
command=/multiline ; /zerk mode 2; /zerk autostandonduck on

MQ2Events_BstDude.ini
INI:
[kneel]
command=/if (!${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /bst autostandonduck off; /attack off; /target clear; /keypress DUCK
[stand]
command=/if (${Me.Ducking}) /keypress DUCK
[avatarp2]
command=/multiline ; /bst mode 2; /bst autostandonduck on

MQ2Events_ClericDude.ini
INI:
[kneel]
command=/if (!${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /clr mode 0; /clr autostandonduck off; /clr pause on; /target clear; /keypress DUCK
[stand]
command=/if (${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /clr pause off; /keypress DUCK
[avatarp2]
command=/multiline ; /clr mode 2; /clr autostandonduck on;

MQ2Events_ShamanDude.ini
INI:
[kneel]
command=/if (!${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /shm mode 0; /shm autostandonduck off; /shm pause on; /target clear; /keypress DUCK
[stand]
command=/if (${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ; /shm pause off; /keypress DUCK
[avatarp2]
command=/multiline ; /shm mode 2; /shm autostandonduck on

Some of the events above in my file are related to restless assault and most specifically the last two mobs. Those are the Huntsman Grondo and Narandi to identify and beep when you are on the wrong mob and to backoff, I'd like to figure out a way to ignore a specific mob once the emote happens so you won't target or attack that one until you end up on the right one of the four. I'll check out the write-up. Thank you! My groups dps is still around 5-600k max atm so I can't pull grikor down and burn him like you. I'm still having to go through a couple rounds of him dropping.

Some of the events above in my file are related to restless assault and most specifically the last two mobs. Those are the Huntsman Grondo and Narandi to identify and beep when you are on the wrong mob and to backoff, I'd like to figure out a way to ignore a specific mob once the emote happens so you won't target or attack that one until you end up on the right one of the four. I'll check out the write-up. Thank you! My groups dps is still around 5-600k max atm so I can't pull grikor down and burn him like you. I'm still having to go through a couple rounds of him dropping.

Quick way to boost DPS on that fight that's usually overlooked since everyone got Vet AA a few months back, is "Intensity of the Resolute" AA, What I did was make a hotkey like (/bcga //alt act 487) and when he lands on the 2nd pass I hit that and the burn begins heh...I can get him now without it...but yeah if you got tools use them. :)

GL to ya

Hos...

Quick way to boost DPS on that fight that's usually overlooked since everyone got Vet AA a few months back, is "Intensity of the Resolute" AA, What I did was make a hotkey like (/bcga //alt act 487) and when he lands on the 2nd pass I hit that and the burn begins heh...I can get him now without it...but yeah if you got tools use them. :)

GL to ya

Hos...
I definitely have that veteran aa and I'll look to make use of the command you shared to activate it on all chars. thank you!

Here are some announcements i put togther for MQ2Enchanter

INI:
[Reflect]
trigger='#1# spell has been reflected by #2#'
command=/multiline ; /assist ${Group.MainAssist} ; /alt act 547

[MezAE1]
trigger='#*#You begin casting#*#Deceiving Stare#*#'
command=/bc [+g+]MEZZING-> AE Mezzing Now

[MezAE2]
trigger='#*#You begin casting#*#Neutralizing Wave#*#'
command=/bc [+g+]MEZZING-> AE Mezzing Now

[Mez1]